Last Updated: August 02, 2022
2. This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit outway.io, any Outway mobile application, and related administrative management or application program interfaces including all content, functionality and services offered by us (all collectively our “Platform”), whether as a guest or a registered user, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
(a) This policy applies to information that we collect:
(i) on our Platform; and
(ii) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, or our Platform.
(b) This policy does not apply to information collected by:
(i) us offline or through any other means, including on any other Platform operated by Outway or any third party; or
(ii) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Platform.
B. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Platform. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
C. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
1. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as your Platform or service account creation information, name, business or agency name, your title, the type of user you are, your or your business’ postal address, business location, email address, telephone, mobile or fax numbers, memberships or affiliations, activities and outings, interests, geolocation data, purposes you are using the Platform, photographs you have added to the Platform, or any other identifiers by which you may be identified or contacted online or offline; and/or
you choose to provide through the Platform or other electronic communication, such as the content of messages, questions, alerts, reports or other information or content you provide; and/or
if you, or your agency or employer, have engaged our services, information you provide us or authorize us to obtain, including payment information, bank accounts, or payment card numbers and information necessary for us to make the Platform functionality available to you, perform services for you, and receive payment from you for those services; and/or
about your wireless carrier, internet connection, operating system and version, network type, advertising identifier, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
2. We collect information:
directly from you when you provide it to us;
automatically as you navigate through our Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, network or carrier information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking or caching technologies;
from third parties, for example, your agency or employer if they have engaged our services and requested or allowed you to be a user of our Platform, our business partners and service providers that perform functions on our behalf, assist us to support and maintain our Platform and provide services and functionality to you.
D. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
1. The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
information that you provide by filling in forms, submitting reports, alerts or other content to the Platform, requesting information from us on our Platform or responding to our requests for information. This includes information provided at the time you access our Platform, engage our services, download or upload information or material, generate reports or alters, request further services, or pay for services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Platform.
records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or respond to correspondence from us.
your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete to assist us to improve our Platform or services or for research purposes.
details of activities you carry out through our Platform.
your search queries on our Platform.
E. INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
1. As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing, uploading or downloading actions, and patterns, including:
details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access, use or add to our Platform.
information about your mobile device or computer, your carrier, network or internet connection, including your IP address and advertising identifier, operating system, and browser type.
2. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Platforms or other online services.
3. We may maintain automatically-collected information or associate it with your personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting this information helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
Understand usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
4. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our Platform and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that may permit Outway, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Platform content and verifying system and server integrity).
2. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about such activities, an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
G. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Outway, or our service providers, use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To present our Platform and its contents to you.
To provide you with information, services, and functionality that you request from us.
To improve our Platform’s features, functionality, and capabilities.
To perform analytics, machine learning and other technical assessments to improve or expand our services, processing platforms, databases and database management, and customer service offerings.
To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information to us.
To notify you about changes to our Platform or any services we offer.
To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
If you have difficulties getting our Platform or services to work as desired, to assist us and you in helping to identify the root cause of your problem.
In any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us.
For any other purpose with your consent.
H. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business;
to anyone you have authorized to provide your data to Outway;
to a potential buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Outway’s assets which occurs for any reason, in which your personal information held by our Platform might be among the assets transferred;
to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information to us;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us; and
with your consent.
3. We may also disclose your personal information:
to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requirement;
if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Outway, our customers, the public, or others.
I. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
1. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. Outway does not sell personal information to third parties for promotional purposes. .
Promotional Offers from Outway. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by Outway to promote our services, you may opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we have sent you an unwanted promotional email, you may click on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the email, or forward that unwanted email to us at email@example.com, asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to or by Outway as a result of Outway providing services to you or other transactions.
J. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review, change, or delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
K. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information and you may be entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. You must affirm residency in California and provide a current California address for response. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for response.
L. NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
Outway’s Platform and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are a resident of a country or jurisdiction outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you choose to use our Platform, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
M. DATA SECURITY
1. We and our service providers have implemented measures designed to help us keep your personal information secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or a wireless network is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Platform or via email. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Platform.
2. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have passwords or security protocols to access your internet, email and/or wireless network service providers, you are responsible for keeping these passwords confidential, not to share them with anyone and to change them from time to time. We are not responsible for any loss of data, data corruption, or otherwise unauthorized access of your personal information.
N. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
This Platform may contain links to other websites, social media sites, internet and mobile applications. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Platform and to read the privacy statements of each and every website or social media site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Platform.
P. CONTACT INFORMATION