Last Updated: August 02, 2022
B. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Platform. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
2. We collect information:directly from you when you provide it to us; automatically as you navigate through our Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, network or carrier information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking or caching technologies; from third parties, for example, your agency or employer if they have engaged our services and requested or allowed you to be a user of our Platform, our business partners and service providers that perform functions on our behalf, assist us to support and maintain our Platform and provide services and functionality to you.
D. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
1. The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:information that you provide by filling in forms, submitting reports, alerts or other content to the Platform, requesting information from us on our Platform or responding to our requests for information. This includes information provided at the time you access our Platform, engage our services, download or upload information or material, generate reports or alters, request further services, or pay for services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Platform.records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or respond to correspondence from us.your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete to assist us to improve our Platform or services or for research purposes.details of activities you carry out through our Platform. your search queries on our Platform
E. INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
1. As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing, uploading or downloading actions, and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access, use or add to our Platform. information about your mobile device or computer, your carrier, network or internet connection, including your IP address and advertising identifier, operating system, and browser type.
2. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Platforms or other online services.
3. We may maintain automatically-collected information or associate it with your personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting this information helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:Understand usage patterns. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests. Speed up your searches.Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
2. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about such activities, an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
G. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
H. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
I. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
J. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review, change, or delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
K. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information and you may be entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must affirm residency in California and provide a current California address for response. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for response.
L. NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
Outway’s Platform and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are a resident of a country or jurisdiction outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you choose to use our Platform, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
M. DATA SECURITY
1. We and our service providers have implemented measures designed to help us keep your personal information secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or a wireless network is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Platform or via email. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Platform.
2. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have passwords or security protocols to access your internet, email and/or wireless network service providers, you are responsible for keeping these passwords confidential, not to share them with anyone and to change them from time to time. We are not responsible for any loss of data, data corruption, or otherwise unauthorized access of your personal information.
N. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
This Platform may contain links to other websites, social media sites, internet and mobile applications. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Platform and to read the privacy statements of each and every website or social media site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Platform.
P. CONTACT INFORMATION